The rules of hygiene infant
1. Wash your hands before you take the child.
2. Keep the nails of their hands always clean and bobbed.
3. Wear 4-ply mask of gauze or a clean handkerchief if you suffer from a runny nose.
4. Do not take a pacifier in the mouth or baby spoon.
5. ‘t have to kiss the person, hand the baby.
6. Give the child a separate bowl.
7. Do not hold and do not let into a room where an infant, Pets (dogs, cats, birds).
8. Do not allow the child sick children, and adults.
Daily toilet of the child
Spend a morning. Hands and face are washed with boiled water, eyes wiped with a cotton ball soaked or boiled water, or a solution of boric acid (1 tsp. of boric acid to 1 Cup of warm water), holding wool from outer corner of eye to nose. For each eye your cotton swab.
Nose clean cotton wicks, paraffin oil lubricated; Pinna – the flagellum of the wool.
Tempted children after urination, defecation warm water from the sink or swimming (girls from front to back). Then wiped dry and folds smeared velutinum oil or powdered powder.
The nails on the hands and feet are cut 1 in every 5 days. Scissors pre-wiped with alcohol or Cologne.
Up to 6 months to bathe daily, once every other day. The air temperaturein the room 20-22°. In the bath first, pour hot water, then adding cold, heated to 36-37°.
The kid is in the water so that the upper part of his chest was under water, the head is placed on an elbow bend of watering. Duration of bathing 5-7 minutes over two months, 10 min. For bathing I use baby soap with which to wash 2-3 times a week. Redeemed child raise back up and pour out of the jar with the prepared water, whose temperature is one degree below. Immediately after swimming cover baby bed sheets for swimming or towel. First, wipe the head, then torso, then legs, shift on clean linen, folds smeared with vaseline or vegetable oil, wear, wrap, fed and put to bed. The best time for bathing (before feeding).
Before each feeding, during the day, the child needs to be changed. In all cases of a change of underwear after washing with warm water dry with a wipe, to lubricate with vaseline oil and enfold so as not to interfere with the movements and to ensure a natural position.
Great importance to the health of children are walking in the fresh air. This should be done at any time of the year.
In the summer, with approximately 10 days of age, in winter when the temperature outside is not below 10°C with a two to three weeks of age.
Duration first walk no less than 10 minutes. Gradually stay on the air is adjusted to 1.5-2 hours. A good walk with your child 2-3 times a day. The child must be protected from the wind, the first face of the cover slightly, then walk with open face, In;about the walks need to avoid the noisy, dusty, with a lot of traffic streets. Walking is necessary in any weather.
Bad habits in children are formed in cases where parents do not provide proper conditions of education from the first days of life. Putting the child to sleep with a pacifier and rocking creates a bad habit to fall asleep only under these conditions.
Children suck their thumbs, swing, when incorrectly organized the vigil (the child does not communicate, no toys).
Children refuse to eat or they’re not eating, if the parents develop the child’s bad habit to eat with the toy, songs, and telling fairy-tales. The child is not engaged in toys, plays in bed or playpen if accustomed to be in the hands of parents. Bad habits are formed in children whims.
Proper organization of sleep, wakefulness, eating, making toilet is necessary for the formation of good habits in the child.
The rules of breastfeeding
1. Before each feeding, the mother should wash brush with soap and water and thoroughly wash the Breasts and nipple with cotton wool soaked in boiled water or in a two per cent solution of boric acid.
2. The first few drops of milk to pump and discard.
3. Be in a comfortable position.
4. In your child’s mouth to PUT the NIPPLE and part okaloacoochee mug.
5. To ensure that the Breasts do not cover the baby’s nose, i.e. not interfere with his breathing
6. At each feeding to make only one breast to the other at the next feeding
7. The duration of feeding 16 to 20 minutes.
8. After feeding i wash Rud, dry, grease nipple paraffin oil, cover with a piece of gauze to avoid irritation and rubbing against underwear.
9. Feed strictly in the same clock.
10. If the child wakes feeding time more than 15 – 20 minutes, carefully to be changed. He wakes up and starts to suck. If you Wake up 15-20 minutes earlier and began to wonder is to begin to feed.
11. After feeding to pump the remaining milk.
In the lactation period is strictly prohibited:
– all alcoholic beverages, including beer;
is eating excessive spicy foods, garlic, onions.
Treatment of child care
Wash. It is important that:
– linen, baby diaper erased separately;
– the first months in the wash to use baby soap, in the following months allowed washing powders;
– when using any detergent powder for washing to thoroughly rinse the clothes in a large amount of water;
things infants were dried separately in a Sunny, ventilated place.
To iron baby clothes, you can:
– on a dedicated litter;
– moisten linen with a special spray.
It is strictly forbidden to spray water mouth.
1. Be kept in a separate location.
2. Wash daily with soap and water, rinse thoroughly in a dedicated basin.
3. To dry on a dedicated for this purpose rags.
Cleaning the room.
Cleaning is done daily with a damp cloth. Furniture, window sills, window glass daily wipe with a slightly damp clean cloth, window frames wash every week. Times a week to remove the dust from the walls and ceiling. To ventilate the room, which in the cold to open the window 2-3 times a day on W-15 minutes. In summer, keep the Windows open all day.
Caring for a sick child
The temperature measurement.
The temperature is measured within 10 minutes under the arm or in the groin area so that the lower end of the thermometer until half was in the folds of the skin. Thus the arm or leg of the child to hold. To measure the temperature needed in a certain period (time): 7-8 a.m., 16-18 hours of the day and record on a separate sheet.
The use of the heating pad.
The water temperature in the heating pad should not exceed 50-60°C. Before closing the bottle, you need vipustite the air. Once released, the air is warmer and closed her upset to air that does not pass water. Before putting a heating pad, it should be wrapped in a towel.
A hot compress.
Clean gauze or a piece of cloth folded several times, moisten with warm water, wring out and put on the sore spot, on top compress paper so that its edges extend beyond the edge of the gauze, then cotton or flannel, completely covering it compress paper and all bandaged. After removing the compress on the place put cotton wool or flannel.
The application of cold.
Used in the form of lotions or ice. Towel or diaper, folded several times, dipped in cold water, thoroughly wring out and put into the specified location. Gadgets heat up quickly, so it often change. In rubber bladder put ice, squeeze out the air, screwed, wrapped in swaddling clothes and hung above his head so slightly touched her, but didn’t press. Ice and lotions are usually applied intermittently to keep for half an hour, then off for half an hour.