1. Wash your hands before you take the child.
2. Keep the nails of their hands always clean and bobbed.
3. Wear 4-ply mask of gauze or a clean handkerchief if you suffer from a runny nose.
4. Do not take a pacifier in the mouth or baby spoon.
5. ‘t have to kiss the person, hand the baby.
6. Give the child a separate bowl.
7. Do not hold and do not let into a room where an infant, Pets (dogs, cats, birds).
8. Do not allow the child sick children, and adults.
Daily toilet of the child
Spend a morning. Hands and face are washed with boiled water, eyes wiped with a cotton ball soaked or boiled water, or a solution of boric acid (1 tsp. of boric acid to 1 Cup of warm water), holding wool from outer corner of eye to nose. For each eye your cotton swab.
Nose clean cotton wicks, paraffin oil lubricated; Pinna – the flagellum of the wool. Continue reading